Ownkoti Plant Pattern Elastic Stretchable Sofa Cover
Product ID: OK1790
Buy More Save More! Pick up your sofa cover with Ownkoti.
Buy 2 Get 10% Off (Code: SF10)
Buy 3 Get 15% Off (Code: SF15)
Buy 4 Get 20% Off (Code: SF20)
Get a new look for your sofa with these magic sofa covers. Our couch cover is made of stretchy 80% polyester and 20% spandex blend fabric with a soft texture for a luxury look, which also makes our fitted sofa protectors best suitable for many types of sofas. Our sofa slipcovers can instantly put family rooms and living rooms in a vacation state of mind which also brings feeling of breathable, skin-friendly, smooth and soft to the touch.
- SLIP-RESISTANT – Conveniently strapless and slip-resistant with a sewn-in elastic bottom hem, which means that there are no straps needed to secure it in place and it stays exactly where you want it to without shifting or moving.
- SOFA PROTECTOR – Effectively covers and protects your furniture from dust, stains, scratches, footprints, and everyday wear and tear while offering a fresh look. Useful when you have kids and pets at home who can mess your sofa’s look.
- UNIVERSALLY FIT – Made with highly stretchy and soft material which fits and conforms to your sofa’s shape, making it the most suitable cover for most types of sofas or couches including armchairs, loveseats, and even sectional sofas.
How to measure your sofa and choose the right sofa cover?
How to install your sofa cover?
Materials：80% fiber polyester, 20% spandex blend fabric
Package Include：1pc sofa cover
- Please be sure to follow the instructions to measure the length of the sofa before buying
- Please do not choose the sofa cover size smaller than the sofa.
- Please allow 1-2 cm differences due to manual measurement
Free Worldwide Shipping over $89.00
Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
(not including customs delays, weekends, holidays and any unforeseen circumstances)
Processing Time: 3-8 business days
Standard Shipping Time: 10-22 business days
Express Shipping Time: 6-8 business days
Ownkoti's Charity Cause
Ownkoti's Charity Cause
What is Ownkoti doing for our planet?
This year, we started donating to charities and organizations supporting our planet, committed to the future so we're delighted to join this cause.
If you know what Ownkoti strives for, you'll know that we've worked hard to grow our brand without harming the earth.
OwnKoti is established with a clear vision: to introduce a new greener lifestyle for you with compelling designs, exceptional value and superb customer service for everyone. All of the products are reusable, bio-reducible, sustainable, natural, non-toxic, and made of recycled materials.
By using recycled green materials in our product, we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact while existing materials get new life.
We want to have a positive impact on the Planet, but we wanted to take that one step further. We'll be transparent about the charities and organisations we work with as we start working with them.
Being a member of protecting the planet means we donate a portion of our Ownkoti income to an approved environmental non-profit. We'll be transparent about the charities and organisations we work with. Here are what we received from the WHO (World Health Organization) after donating.
Why did we choose WHO as the first organization to work with?
With the outbreak of COVID-19, people have gradually realized the importance of harmonious coexistence between mankind and nature. The WHO has been working to enhance and maintain the prevention, treatment and care of infectious diseases.
Our brand Khows that we must start from you and me, refuse to eat wild animals, and pay attention to dietary hygiene. By the way, we are committed to taking action toward anti-racism – and to meaningful, lasting change. Ownkoti conducts its business in an ethical manner. We are concerned about human rights.
Be in line with the mission of the WHO: to enable people everywhere to attain the highest possible level of health. That is why we choose WHO as the first organization to work with.